Welcome to TANKCON® FRP
TANKCON® FRP, Inc. is a custom manufacturer of quality fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) DOT-412 transports. All units are hand crafted utilizing our proprietary FRP/Balsa core construction process. They provide the ultimate in compatibility and low maintenance when it comes to hauling highly corrosive acids, bleach, caustic, mixed acids, organics, and hazardous waste streams.
TANKCON DOT-412's are designed to provide at least 25 years of service in the most aggressive operations. With units in service since 1964, our proven design is far superior to rubber or FRP lined steel units or filament wound tanks. The saddle mounted barrel is 1 1/4" thick and has no external rings or steel bolsters encapsulated into the barrel that can cause cracking.
Over 90% of the units built since 1975 are still hauling corrosive today. To date, we have logged in excess of 50 million road miles with this construction. Because we believe we have the highest quality product built anywhere, all TANKCON® transports come with a 5 year unconditional structural warranty.
Benefits of TANKCON® Transports
- Eliminates lining failures, and exterior maintenance costs
- Wide range of chemical resistance pH.5-14
- Increased utilization and backhauls Glass smooth surface for easy cleaning
- High degree of product purity FRP/Balsa construction eliminates costly steel repairs and downtime
- Proven track record with units in service over 30 years
TANKCON® FRP, Inc. is a custom manufacturer of quality fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) DOT-412 transports. All units are hand crafted utilizing our proprietary FRP/Balsa